Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Update!








Friday night I went to see, "Mud" with a few of my friends. I had never even seen a preview for it when my friend invited me, but she said Matthew McConaughey & Reese Witherspoon were in it so I went & I'm glad I did...
 It was a good movie!

Saturday Darren & I had to finish moving all of our extra stuff to storage which took us a good four hours... Ugh! Then we got to relax a little. We had Becks Prime for dinner & headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UFC fights & have a few beers. We ended the night watching Avatar!

Sunday we did a little cleaning & then took my little brother to go see the new Star Trek. We LOVED it! Seriously, sooooo good. After the movie we dropped my brother off, visited with my mom a bit then headed to Which Wich for dinner. YUM! We ended the night with some wine & watched Lawless! 

It was nice, not too busy weekend!!



1. Enjoyed some ace pear Friday night!
2. My bff Shelby bought us tickets to go see the Backstreet Boys in August!!
3. Wrinkles saw daddy sleeping so he curled up for a nap
4. Typical us, driving to Becks Prime
5. Enjoying a few Angry Orchards at bdubs
6. D & I Saturday night!
7. Wrinkles begging me to throw his toy for the 1000th time in a row
8. Wrinky & I yesterday morning
9. Which wich :)


How was your weekend?!

Linking up with Sami & Molly!!

16 comments:

  1. I love Which Wich! They have a deal on Google Offers right now where you can buy one sandwich and get one free. I'm not sure when it expires! Anyways, that ecard is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ecard basically explains the entire reason I hate Monday. Love all of the cute Wrinkles pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! Wrinkles steals the show all the time in your pictures.. but you look gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love both Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, I'll have to check out that movie!

    Also, what app do you use to add all those cute little deets to your photos???

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great weekend! Wrinkles is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't lie-- I'm getting by with yoga pants at the office today haha. Only because my boss is on vacation this week, shhh!!! ;)

    Your dog is just the cutest, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome that you're going to see the Backstreet Boys! I didn't know they still did concerts? Anyways I just found your blog, I'm a fellow Texas girl! Lets be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you know aj from the backstreet boys now has hair plugs. it's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Backstreet Boys how neat!
    Make sure you take some photos(;

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous you made it to Star Trek! We never made it out of the house this weekend!

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried Which wich, but I love sandwiches! I'll have to see if we have one in my area. Look at all the cute pics of wrinkles! Looks like an awesome weekend, I love the kinda laid back ones...mine was similar this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your little pup. It's so adorable ;)
    I invite you to join my blog hop Grab A Friend
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of Mud but I like those two actors so I'm definitely going to try to check it out now!

    So jealous you're going to see BSB! The boyfriend and I were just talking about getting tickets to it. Haha, I'm very happy he's proud to be a BSB fan. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dog is so cute!!
    Just found your blog through the GCF blog hop!!
    Stopping by and now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kristen! I just found you through the GFC Lovin Blog Hop :) I'm your newest follower via Bloglovin.

    Hilary
    www.youngtexanmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Precious pugs! I will have to try Angry Orchard; I normally drink Woodchuck but have been looking for a new cider to try.

    ReplyDelete