Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Worst Blogger & Oh, How Pinteresting.

So. I have been the world's WORST blogger. I haven't blogged in a week & I've barely read any blogs this week. I feel so behind!
 
There's so much to catch up on I don't even know where to start.
Here's he gist:
darren & I got into a wreck & totaled his car
(everyone involved was fine. except his car of course. ps..he was driving, not me)
 
he's now driving an awesome mazda six rental which we're now thinking of buying
 
wrinkles turned four months old
 
I went to a friend's jewelry party but everything was way too expensive.. darn
 
I hung out with my best friend & heard all about her trip to spain (so jealous) & we got our toes done.. finally
 
dyed my hair dark brown with redish high & low lights (pictures coming soon)
 
shopped for my foodie pen pals box
(if you don't know what this is you should definitely check it out HERE. this is my first month doing it & I'm so so so excited)
 
celebrated darren's mom's birthday at benihanas.
(yes I just went there last week, but that's what she wanted & it's delicious so I don't even care :) )
 
met with an advisor & got approved for classes so I can start back up in december & hopefully finish this shiz soon-ish
 
& got an i-phone again! android just wasn't for me!
 
 
 
& now it's time for another week of "Oh, How Pinteresting."
I'm linking up with michelle over at the vintage apple & so should you :)
(even though it's really late ha)
 
 
 
here we go!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
:)
 
I know I was M.I.A. for a week, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow! I've got a great recipe for saw it. pinned it. did it! :) :)
 
 
 

 
 


1 comment: