Tuesday, November 13, 2012

23 things to do before I turn 23 [update]

Hello loves :)
 
 
A while back I shared my list of 23 things I want to do before I turn 23 with you guys.
If you missed it, you can catch up here!
Well.. I can cross two more things off that list!
 
 
first.
I finally went to Howl at the Moon (a dueling piano bar).
Y'all... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
I highly recommend it to all of you! ...if you love music that is
They played all kinds of music & they were SO talented & SO funny!
I'm very, very glad my best friend chose Howl at the Moon for her birthday ;)
 
 
second.
I saw Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan.
One of the best concerts I've ever been to (and I've been to A LOT!)
Not only are they both gorgeous, but they are incredibly talented singers!
If you haven't seen them yet, GO SEE THEM!
They're both coming to the rodeo next year & you better believe that as soon as tickets go on sale they'll be in my hands! ;)
 
 
 
 
I'm hoping I'll be able to cross off FOUR more things by the end of November.
I'll update y'all when I do!
 
I'm linking up for "Tell me about it Tuesday!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. this is awesome!! and you hair really looks incredible!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!! lucky you to be able to cross off fun experiences!
    happy birthday...
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can,

    ReplyDelete