Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Update + The Cutest Koozie You Ever Did See!

Well hey there! 

Is it really Monday again? I miss the weekend already. It was so stinkin' hot this weekend & it's only gonna get hotter. Oh the joys of Texas! ha

Friday I checked the mail & got the cutest little koozie in the world! (via) I had to put it to good use so we went to a bar called Bareback's with Darren's best friend, Matt & Matt's mom & stepdad came too. Oh em gee y'all. Matt's mom is the funnest person to be around, she's hilarious! We, well really everyone but me, had crawfish. We all drank way too many beers & played cornhole! It was so much fun. We decided it needs to be a routine Friday night thing!


Saturday morning Wrinkles insisted on sending a picture to Axel for his birthday... haha ;). Then Darren & I went shopping for my little sister's birthday presents. (She turns 14 today!) After shopping we went to see, Now You See Me. I FREAKING LOVED IT! No joke, that movie was the shiz. After that we headed home, watched some HGTV & I made some BBQ sliders & mac n cheese for dinner. Yum! Oh, and I bought tickets to A Day in the Country to see Eli Young Band, Lee Brice & Easton Corbin + more!! :)


Sunday was a really chill day. I literally didn't even put on make-up all day. Ew, I know. Hence the edited picture below ha! We took Wrinky on a walk up to our neighborhood park & he had SO MUCH FUN! He got to go down a slide for the first time & swing for the first time. For the record, he loves sitting in the swing, NOT swinging in the swing! Lesson learned!


PS- My mom is officially convinced Darren & I are both completely crazy because of the things we do with Wrinkles. This is the text I got last night after she saw the picture of Wrinkles in a swing on Instagram:



Do y'all think we're crazy?

How was your weekend?!

Linking up with Sami!


18 comments:

  1. OMG hahahaha I love that your momma thinks you're cray cray because of the fun things you do with Wrinkles. I think it's brilliant, personally! You can't ever love your puppy too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute koozie! Good beer choice, one of my favs!
    Your pup is too cute, gotta have fun with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously way too cute! Everything about this post made me smile. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend! Love the pics of wrinkles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristen! So YOU are Wrinkles' Mommy! I am now able to put two and two together! Haha. How adorable is he! Thanks for your comment on Mr. Truck! He is such a stinker. Bulldogs are hilarious. I've never had a pug but I want I want I want :) Maybe all three of these cuties can become blog buddies! Mr. Truck's 2nd birthday is Friday. I will definitely be blogging about it:)

    Ginny :)
    www.buttergirldiareis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad I dont know what a koozie is? I know the whole monogram thing but have never heard that name. Crawfish.....my sissy in law and Brian split 3 pounds last night. It was interesting to watch. Im jealous about A Day in the Country!!! Some of my favorites. I love Wrinkles...oh my gosh!!! Hes so cute on the . Youre never crazy for lovin on your puppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That koozie is cute! Looks like you had a fun weekend, your pup is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a super fun weekend!! It is not us who are crazy it is them for NOT understanding that our pup needs to be entertained as much as we do!! (ok I may just be justifying our behavior, but whatevs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAHAHAHA! I absolutely do not think y'all are crazy (or maybe we're both just crazy? haha). We just love our fur babies so much!! Just wait until you get a frenchie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that your mom called you out. i mean she's wrong, but it's still funny she tired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like SUCH a fun weekend! And you can't go wrong w/ a sparkly fun koozie!! :)

    Umm Wrinkles in a swing is basically the cutest thing I've seen all day. Maybe you're a lil crazy, but i LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely NOT crazy! people used to tell me I had too much time for my dog and I needed to have kids, but I love spoiling my dog and treating her like my baby! wrinkles is such a cute name, and I totally have always wanted a Pug, I love them, however my husband does not so we compromised on our Boston...But I still really want a Pug, I love their snorting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your furbaby is seriously the cutest! and that glitter koozie, NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wrinkles is PERFECT! I would get a kick out of those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like an awesome weekend! I think if Wrinkles is up for it, then do it! He's probably having a blast :) Also, I need that necklace! Where'd you get it! Love the Koozie too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ALMOST died when I saw the baby in the swing on instagram this weekend! In fact, I choked on my beer! hehe!! Why don't you eat crawfish, lady? You know you are supposed to suck the head, right? Come on down to Pensacola, FL and I will cook you up some yummy seafood, bring that coozie.. and we will rock every cool place on the beach.

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    PS- I need to get a stamp cuz I've got something to send you... hehehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you put wrinkles in all those fun situations! We do it too, but with 35 & 75 pound dogs! One of my dogs wasn't so good on the slide though, and he broke his tail! I felt like the worst dog mom ever!

    ReplyDelete