Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Goals!

I don't know if I've told y'all this or not, but....
I'm a list maker.
Meaning I make a list for absolutely everything. 
I LOVE crossing things off, it makes me feel so accomplished.
Plus, if I don't write it down, it's most likely not gonna get done. Sad, I know.

An example of my obsession with lists:

**It helps if you write your lists in pretty colors. Proven fact.**


Anyways, on to the point of this post.
I made a list of a few ton of goals I want to accomplish this month. 
So far, so good. Although we're only four days in so I can't get too excited yet. 

So here they are in all their glory!

My June Goals:

+Open up my Etsy shop

+Read at least 4 books

+Complete the 30 day squat challenge

+Complete the 30 day wall sit challenge

+Complete the 30 day plank challenge

+Complete 50 miles in 30 days

+Grow my blog/blog consistently

+Send happy mail to a blogger

+Complete 10 items from my Summer bucket list 
(which I plan to post this week)

+Drink more water

+Keep up with my Happiness Project journal

+Participate in the Hello June Box swap



Like I said: so far, so good. Now if only I can keep it up!

& because I feel like this post didn't have enough pictures,
I present to you... What I use my iPad for:

Pretty, huh? 
Nevermind, keep your opinions to yourselves. 

What are some of your goals this month?!


17 comments:

  1. The wall sit challenge is a BEAST, good luck! And I'm a crazy list maker, too. The colored Sharpie pens are the best for color coding, I'm obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should just take your goals! I need to start reading more and drinking more water.

    I like that you have 50 miles goal. I don't know if you mean running or biking, but that would be a great if one day you feel lazy, as long as you do double work the next. I'm stealing it thanks bye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly!

    making lists, schedules, etc in markers is the ONLY way to go! :)

    love your to-do list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo a list maker too. Open my day planner and you'll see lists upon lists...I'm surprised I don't have a list to keep track of all my lists ;)

    Your June goals are TOTALLY do-able, girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I should start writing lists too. I totally stopped my workout routine. The slightest bit of nice weather and I'm on the patio drinking beer. I'm going to be broke and out of shape by fall if I don't do something about it soon! I see lists in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea!! I have to-do lists alllll over! I do believe that everything looks better in color...you should see my day planner. Everything has a color...I call it organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can send me the happy mail if you'd like. I'd welcome it with open arms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God, I love a good check list! cross that 'ish off when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are the cutest thing. i love making lists too -- dont even get me started on my obsession with agenda books!! i just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm list maker too, and I love the idea of doing it in color! Mine are usually on the go when I'm at my desk at work so I need to bring some pretty pins in, lol! Love the fifty mile goal...even walking that's an awesome mile marker! I need to remember to sign up for the Hello Box since I love to give and receive so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love making lists too! I'm posting my June goals this week. :)
    All of those challenges are legit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy mail is my FAVORITE kind of mail :) And it's so much fun to send out stuff to people that will make them smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a total freak when it comes to making to-do lists. I would forget everything if I didn't write it down! Going to a Farmer's Market and reading through Dave Ramsey's book is on my list for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one heck of a list! With all those workout goals you're gonna be in great shape! Good luck, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not think this is sad at all I think it is good. Better to be too organized then not enough plus like you said you get things done. So many people just procrastinate and get nothing done!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lists are way too awesome :) They seriously make me so happy and I feel more productive just making the list! Bright colors and pens are obviously a must too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your lists are so colorful... love them! And I cannot wait for your Etsy shop to open!

    ReplyDelete