Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I can't believe...

I can't believe... that Netflix finally put season five of Mad Men up. Yay!

I can't believe... that Olympus Has Fallen was SUCH a good movie. Seriously, go see it.

I can't believe... that Wrinkles is already almost 9 months old.



I can't believe... that I've already ordered (and received) my mom's Mother's Day gift! 

I can't believe... how many amazing ladies there are in this blogging community! I'm so glad I started blogging! 

I can't believe... that Easter is this Sunday! This year is FLYING by.

I can't believe... how cute my camera strap is! It makes me happy every time I wear it :) 
(you can order one here!)



Linking up with Robin!




Also, I've seen a lot of Spring bucket lists on Pinterest & I made my own a few weeks ago so I thought I'd share it with y'all! :)




5 comments:

  1. Wrinkles is still a baby?!?! So is Axel (the frenchie)! He'll be 10 months old on April 1st! And I'm glad you love that fancy camera strap - because we are going to learn how to use our fancy cameras together! Woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessss good idea about a spring bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yay Mad Men! I still need to get caught up on the other seasons, but glad to hear there's a new one out. I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might make a Spring bucket list, that sounds like fun. Wrinkles is so adorable!
    I have met a lot of great ladies through blogging, too - the type I wish I could find in real life!

    ReplyDelete