Is it really Monday? This weekend flew by!
Friday night Darren & I went to BJ's for dinner... YUM! Then we met up with his best friend, his brother and a few of our mutual friends at a bar and played shuffleboard all night. I loveee me some shuffleboard!
Saturday I laid around the house all day while Darren went on a 30 mile bike ride with his brothers... THIRTY MILES! That's too much for me, I'd die. haha. Saturday night we went to Bluewater for Darren's best friend's birthday dinner with a big group of friends. Everyone was going out after so we tagged along. We went to this little bitty bar, played ping pong and took WAYYYY too many shots. I'm not used to staying out that late anymore and this weekend we did it two nights in a row!
Sunday we did a little shopping and then headed to the Rockets game since we got FREE tickets from one of Darren's friends. It was SO. MUCH. FUN.
Especially since we won! ;)
1. Our yummy drinks at BJ's! [if you go, try the berry burst cider!]
2. the BEST mac n cheese I've ever had. it was mac n cheese + garlic + chipotle sauce + bacon + gold fish ... seriously amazing!
3. happy mail on Saturday [plus Wrinkles creeping in the background]
5. Darren & I on Saturday night
6. One of WAY too many shots
7. Darren & I at the Rockets game last night
8. Rockets v. Spurs
9. E.T. got a bath! Oh.. I mean Wrinkles! haha :)
Linking up with some lovely ladies!