Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birchbox & Band-aids

I have good news and bad news.

Good news is I've been on the waiting list to join Birchbox for almost two months now and this morning I FINALLY received an email saying, "The wait is over!" I'm so excited and I can't wait to get my first box!! I'll be sure to do a review each month over the products I receive :)


In other news.. I completely forgot that I had signed up to get a free flu shot at work like two and a half weeks ago. Apparently today was the day for them. A lot of my co-workers tried to talk me out of getting it saying it'll make me really sick, but I decided to get it anyway. It didn't hurt too bad but now my whole entire arm is sore :(


ONLY 40 DAYS 'TIL OUR CRUISE!!
We will be on this beauty :) 



Now.... Back to my appetizing rather disgusting lunch!




Until Next Time,
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment