Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mini Meatloafs - Italian Style!

As promised, here is my recipe for:
 Mini Meatloafs, Italian Style!
I made them for the first time last night and I kind of improvised the recipe so Darren was skeptical but they were delicious... Not only did he go back for seconds, he went back for THIRDS! ha!

[side note: I know the pan looks gross, I almost wiped it off before I took the picture, but hey.. this is what it will actually look like after they bake!]


Ingredients:
1/4 cup panko italian style bread crumbs
2 eggs
1 small can huntz tomatoe sauce
1/8 tsp. italian seasoning
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 pound ground beef
salt & pepper
ketchup for topping

Directions:
  • pre-heat oven to 350F
  • mix together all ingredients
  • spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
  • spoon meatloaf mixture into muffin tins (about 3/4 full)
  • ***this should fill up all 12 muffin tins***
  • bake for 35-40 minutes
  • top with ketchup and serve
:)
 
 
 Now... I realized earlier that I didn't do a weekend re-cap so here's a quick photo overview of my weekend!
 
 
 These were from the party that Darren bartended at on Friday night.. He made some money & we had blast with some of our good friends!


Sunday was my company picnic so of course I had to get my face painted with my brother & sister & Darren & I just HAD to do the paddle boats!


That's all I've got for now!


Until Next Time,
Kristen


   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment