Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Goals

 I know it's already December 8th, but I've had my December goals written out since November 30th.. so it still counts, right?

Here are my goals this month:


1. go to the Houston Zoo's Zoo Lights

2. decorate our tree

3. blog at least five times a week

4. host a "friends" Christmas

5. drive around to see Christmas lights

6. take Darren to see Joe Rogan (aka his favorite person in the world)

7. get my budget set AND put it into motion

8. buy Phil Phillips CD

9. start my "52 week dessert challenge"

10. participate in saw it. pinned it. did it. with katie & steph at least three times

11. enroll in a mini-mester AND get an A

12. make s'mores

13. watch "a christmas story" at least ten times

14. take our first "family" Christmas card picture & send out cards

15. bake Christmas cookies for friends, co-workers, neighbors & the mailman :]

16. work out at least four times per week

17. read a new book

18. take Wrinkles on more walks



I'm pretty sure I can knock all of these off my list!
wish me luck ;]

5 comments:

  1. love these goals!! how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, to write out your goals for each month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can so do this girl!! ;) good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you, good luck with your goals!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just saw your comment on my blog, thanks for following me! Not sure how you found me but awesome that you live in Texas too! :)

    ReplyDelete