Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social [week one]

This is my first time linking up for Sunday Social.
I figured it was time for me to join in on the fun! :]


1. What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
decorating! & giving people gifts! :]

2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
A Christmas Story! I watch it AT LEAST 10 times, minimum. 


Also, I LOVE the Family Stone :]



3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have on your tree this year. 
This super cute ornament:


4. Favorite Holiday song?
Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World :]



5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
BUCKEYES!!! :]


6. What is on your wish list this year?
So many things. Usually when Christmas comes along I can't think of a single thing I want, but this year there's a TON of things I want.. Like this Paula Dean cookware set:


& this Clarisonic Mia 2:



those are my top two. there are so many more, but I won't drag on ;]






2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen The Family Stone. Will have to look into it.

    You've been selected for the Liebster Award Nomination. Check out my blog for details - charmedlifechronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
    Badminton rackets for all level players

    ReplyDelete