Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I feel like it was just Wednesday.
like yesterday.
but I guess I shouldn't complain, because that means only two more days til Friday.
it also means it's time for OHP with michelle :]
 
 
this one had me laughing so hard!
 


 
so true. wrinkles does this every single time we eat!
 

 
cutest christmas card!!!!
 

 
grinch cookies!
 

 
I neeeeed this bedroom, like now.
 

 
christmas list?
 

 
mmm . you had me at bacon :]
 

 
why don't I dress this cute?
 

 
too cute :]
 

 
want these!
 

Source: totsy.com via Kristen on Pinterest
 
 
have a great wednesday!
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I love those boots. The lace boy briefs are too cute - and so are those Grinch cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeed that bedroom, too! I am visiting from the link-up. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Grinch cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao to the Someecard! Hilarious! The bedroom is adorable! Any princesses dream! That red sweater top! I need it. Pair it with some black leggings and brown boots & bam! Love the whole outfit with the jeans and the purse! Love your pins! Great Taste hun <3 OMG & that christmas card!? ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many fun pins! especially love that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may or may not have just repinned half of the things you just posted. That mac and cheese is TO DIE FOR.

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pug photos are SOO cute! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that ecard! I laugh every time! Following over from Helene's blog...I'm a sponsor as well :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to repin some of these! Saying hi from Helene's blog ;)

    ReplyDelete