Friday night I went over to my friend, Jenny's house. We tried an at home body wrap that's supposed to release toxins & remove skin impurities... Yeah, I don't think it worked. It was just really, really cold & gross ha. After I left her house I picked Darren up & we met his brother up at BJ's for a few drinks. YUM!
Saturday I went to my good friend, Nana's graduation party because she just graduated from Nursing school. AND she also just got engaged right after as well! I'm so excited for her. Her party was fun & it was nice to see her & catch up. Saturday night we threw a dog birthday party... lol. Darren's brother's dog turned 1 & he wanted to have a birthday party for her so we set up a little party at our house & invited over a few of our friends & their puppy as well. We let the dogs play while the adults watched the UFC fights & played pictionary. SO much fun!
Sunday we went to the Houston Zoo with my mom, brother & sister. We had a ton of fun. My family is so goofy (especially my brother & sister who are 11 & 13) so we had a great time animal watching AND people watching, ha! My mom took us out to dinner afterwards & then we headed home & crashed.
1. Darren & I at BJ's
2. Nana's AWESOME pinterest-inspired Nursing school grad cake!
3. Nana & I... blurry, but it's the only one we took
4. Puppy party favors I made (can you imagine when we have kids?! lol)
5. Wrinkles giving the birthday girl a birthday kiss! :)
6. The pretty giraffe.. we have NINE giraffes right now at the Houston Zoo! So many!
8. Brother, momma, sister & me
9. Me & mom being goofy
How was your weekend?