Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend!
Friday Darren & I picked up my little brother & sister & took them bowling. We had a BLAST! Plus, AMF Bowling has a special Mon-Fri from 2-5 where it's only $6/person including shoes.. Can't beat that! Later that night we met up with some friends of ours for dinner at TGI Fridays & then we went to see,
"The Host." I didn't really care for it.
Saturday was the laziest day EVER! I literally don't think we did anything all day. I take that back.. I did make it to Target around 8:30 at night & had some Starbucks & bought some organizers for my crafts... That's productive, right??
Sunday we met Darren's parents for brunch at 59 Diner.. Yum! Then we headed back to the house for a much needed nap & we invited his brother over. I made one of my favorite dinners of all time & we just hung out & rented a Redbox. We had planned to go to the dog park & meet up with the beautiful Ashley, but the stupid weather decided to rain & be nasty outside. Boo. Maybe next weekend?
1. My sister & I at the bowling alley.
2. My brother & I at the bowling alley.
3. My delicious drink at TGI Fridays. I wanted to keep that shaker SO bad! I'm gonna have to buy me some nice ones like that!
4. Wrinkles :)
5. The squat challenge that I found & I'm starting TODAY!
6. Me & Wrinkles. Sorry for the terrible quality!
7. I NEED this dress from shopriffraff.com
8. Making one of my favorite dinners. (Scalloped potatoes & ham with homemade baked beans)
9. All of my new organizers for my craft supplies. (I'm still working on creating an office area so for now they stay here!)