Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little bit about me & a craft..

Hiiiii y'all!
 
 
I figured I should tell you a few things about me, so here are 3 things I strongly dislike and 3 things I absolutely love.
 
I absolutely love taking extremely hot showers. Like to where it's almost unbearable.
 
I strongly dislike vegetables. I am seriously one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet. I'm hoping my taste buds change one of these days so I will start to like more foods.
 
I absolutely love pinterest. I mean really, who doesn't?! I'm just grateful that pinterest came out before I get engaged, married or have kids! (You can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/kristen526/)
 
 
 
I strongly dislike how cold it is in my office at work. I mean 50 below zero. I have a personal heater under my desk and it stays on at ALL times and I wear a jacket every single day. Even though it's like 100 degrees outside...
 
I absolutely love finding a new tv show. My favorites are: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Lost, The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and Big Brother. (Speaking of breaking bad.. Darren & I picked up these sweeeet shirts last weekend at the mall. If you watch breaking bad, you'll understand!!)
 
 
 
I strongly dislike having to wait a whole year for the next book in a series. Which is why I generally wait until a book series is finished to read it so I can finish it all in a week. (Exhibit A: The 50 Shades Trilogy. I've read the first two and I'm about a third of the way through the third. LOVE THEM!)
 
 
 
 
As far as Darren and I go, he is the love of my life. We have been dating since January of '09, so for about three and a half years. Although we talk about getting married ALL THE TIME, I told him NOT to propose until I get my braces off. I'm really really really really really self-concious about my teeth and I want them to be perfect whenever we finally do get engaged and get married. We're a little goofy sometimes, like here:
 
 
And we love love love our puppy, wrinkles. He's more than we ever thought he would be. Usually he looks at the camera, but apparently I take too many pictures and he's getting tired of it...
 
 
The other night I went to the dollar store and found some plain cream mugs that I thought would be perfect for a craft I saw on Pinterest. So I bought them and when I got home I grabbed a sharpie and pulled up the inspiration photo and wrote on Darren's mug.. Then I decided it would be cuter if instead of me writing on my own mug I had him do it. He was pretty hesitant because his hand writing isn't very good (sorry babe) but he said as long as I gave him something to look at he would do it... and it turned out realllllly good! I love them :)
 
 
To make these all you do is write on the mugs with a sharpie and bake them for 30 minutes at 350 degrees!
 
And incase you were wondering, inside those mugs are homemade pumpkin spice lattes with whipped cream and caramel on top... In my opinion they taste even better than Starbucks! That's a pretty big deal considering I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbuck's pumpkin spice lattes!
 
 
Well, that's all I've got for now. Hopefully you know a little bit more about me and you want to come back for more! :)
 
Until next time,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment