Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Six Month Challenge

I'm one of those people. You know, the ones that always say they're going to start a diet and start going to the gym and lose 10 pounds by Friday... Yeah, guilty.
 
 
 
Well, this time is a little different. I'm not going to promise ridiculous things like, "I'm giving up everything I love and eating nothing but vegetables." Well there are two problems with that statement. One, I refuse to give up everything I love because I believe that's one of the main reasons people fail at diets. If you tell yourself you can't have something, you're going to want it more. So, I will give up a few things like poptarts and ice-cream. Also, I will give up sodas and drink more water. That I can do.
 
As far as working out I'm ashamed to say I've been paying for a gym membership since January and I have never ONCE set foot in that gym. Talk about a waste of money. So guess what? I'm going to start actually going to the gym. At least three days a week. I know that doesn't sound like much, but compared to never ever ever working out it's something. One thing I don't want to happen.. I don't want to lose my boobs. Haha.
 
 
 
I weigh more than I ever have in my entire life and I hate it. It's about damn time I actually make an effort to do something about it.
 
My role model is Miranda Lambert. I love her music and I love her. I watched an interview with her where they asked her how it feels to be a little heavier than most other celebrities. She said she doesn't want to be skinny. She said she feels great when she's a toned, not flabby size eight. I completely agree with her. She's gorgeous! Not too skinny, but not fat. That's what I want NEED to get back to. Inspiration:
 
 
and I want Carrie Underwood's legs. I mean look at them!!!
 
 
 
 
I'm giving myself SIX MONTHS to get to where I want to be. And my blog is my way of holding myself accountable. I'll post updates every so often on my weight loss and how it's progressing.
 
The end result will hopefully make this come true:
 
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment