Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Very First Blog Post!

Hi everybody and welcome to my blog! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and I've finally taken the time to start one! I'm really excited to start blogging which is funny because I never really thought about doing a blog until a few months ago when I was on Pinterest (go figure) and I clicked on a link and it lead me to a girl named Katie's blog, mykeepcalmandcarryon.com . Well, after I looked at what I had originally gone there to see, I kept reading and reading and really enjoyed her blog. Over the next several weeks I was continuously checking her blog along with a few others, getting ideas and inspiration for a blog of my own.
 
I'll mainly be blogging about everyday stuff... Like my boyfriend of over three and a half years (and love of my life), Darren :
 

 
Our new puppy, Wrinkles (aka our son) :
 

 
 My friends (below are my very best friends, Kat, Jenny & Nana, Chloe, & Shelby) :
 


My family (below are my brother, mom, & my sister) :
 

 
 
Also my job, fashion, recipes, crafts, along with about a million other things I'm sure!
 
I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen so far and you'll check back soon!
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment