Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday! & Big Brother Results...

It's Wednesday.. Which means it's the first time I'm doing a "weight loss wednesday" post! I've been working out/eating a little better since last wednesday. I'm proud to say I've lost FOUR pounds!! :)
 
I'm also proud to say that I'm actually enjoying going to the gym. We went last Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Monday and today. Yesterday it felt weird not to work out! That's a good feeling! So I'll keep up the hard work & I'll keep you guys posted ;)
 
 
 
Now.. On to Big Brother. If you haven't watched it yet and don't want to know the results, STOP READING NOW!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset that Dan didn't win! He definitely deserved it.. Yes he lied... a lot... but he did what he had to do to make it to the end! At least he got second place. & I'm super happy that Frank won America's vote & 25K. He deserved it for sure.
 
 
 
Well that's it for today.. Keeping it short & sweet.
 
Until Next Time,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment